Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3 Things. . .
Three Things that Scare Me:
1. Real Housewifes of Orange County
2. Spiders
3.Mosquitos

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Lewis Black
2. My mom
3. My kids

Three Things I Love:
1. Family
2. Chocolate
3. Baths

Three Things I Hate:
1. Ignorance
2. Road Weenies (bicyclists obstructing the road)
3. Taxes

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. God
2. Politics
3. Teenagers

Three Things on My Desk:
1. Box of gift cards
2. Pictures of my kids
3. TV remote

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Watching "Next Friday"
2. Falling Asleep
3. Typing

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Travel the world
2. Make a profound impact on society
3. Save a life

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Play piano
2. Play guitar
3. Yoddle

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Math
2. Drink whiskey
3. Yoga

Three Things or People I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Lewis Black
2. Pink Floyd
3. Your husband

Three Things or People You Should Never Listen To:
1. Jehovah's Witnesses
2. Your mother-in-law
3. Telemarketers

Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. French
2. Football (so I can understand what my husband is talking about)
3. How to fix my car

Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
1. Smurfs
2. Mr. Roger's Neighborhood
3. Saved By the Bell

Three Things I Regret:
1. Getting duct taped to my paerents' front door on my way back from Mexico when I was 17
2. Not taking the difference in money and having a small wedding instead of a larger one
3. Going to Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment