Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog #1

1. If I were an animal I would be someones pet dog, so I could eat all the food that's dropped under the table during dinner.
2. Chocolate, coke zero, deodorant, lip gloss and my hats...aka my Binkies.
3. thinker...definitely.
4. I would have to have The Hobbit by J.R .R Tolkien because it is entirely entertaining and pretty lengthy as well.
5. Lead
6. C'mon Girl by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smash by Offspring, Avoid the Light by Pantera, Four Element Synchronicity by Borkanagar, Court of the Crimson King by 21st Century Schizoid Band.
7. My best personality trait would be that I am extremely driven. My worst would be the same.
8. Pay off my husbands debt.
9. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. (The original) It's every kids dream.
10. Don't get ahead of your time, you will be old and grey by your 30's.

3 comments:

  1. I love Willy Wonka and have seen it dozens of times. It's a movie that my daughter and I used to clean the house to!

    Ok, is it safe to guess that you really like sunsets? See, I noticed the slideshow!

    I look forward to reading your future posts and getting to know you better through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree being someone's dog would be a great animal to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on being someones pet dog. They are so spoiled. My dog has the best life. She plays and gets cookies and new toys constantly. Not a care in the world. She is always excited about everything.

    ReplyDelete